Monday 19 December 2011

Update

S has been sick this week with high fevers and a bad tummy, so blogging hasn't been up there on my priorities list.

R faced quite a bit of paper schooling, which he approached gracefully, while I dealt with the pampering needs of Miss S (and believe me, she has some SERIOUS pampering needs when she's unwell).

We did manage a quick visit with the local international school to see a couple of special elephants.  Vishnu Priya and Laxmi Priya  live close by and we're fortunate see them regularly during parades or while they are having a walk.  We were introduced to their carers who shared a few interesting facts about elephants.  Did you know an elephant only sleeps about four hours a day?  I certainly didn't!

I didn't remember to bring my camera, so unfortunately no photos.

We also managed to go to playgroup this week.

We threaded our pasta necklaces, which we dyed the week before.  They turned out very pretty!


One of our little 3 year old even made a simple pattern while stringing his necklace, I was impressed with that!



No comments:

Post a Comment