Tuesday 22 November 2011

In the Garden?

Yesterday was a stressful day for reasons I’m not going to share here.  Needless to say our routine went out the window along with any planned activities.  For me, this is one of the challenges of home educating; it can be difficult to get time to yourself when you really need it, and I feel guilty when I am not able to complete planned activities with the children.  I guess I have to learn to let the guilt part go and communicate to the children how I’m feeling and why I need space.  They’ll learn from such communication too.

Anway, by the afternoon, I felt like I needed some serious grounding and help.  I remembered a quote:

“The best place to find God is in a Garden.  You can dig for Him there.”  George Bernard Shaw.

In the Bhagavad-Gita we find that God can be found everywhere, 

"For one who sees Me everywhere and sees everything in Me, I am never lost, nor is he ever lost to Me.”

Still, I thought the veggie patch would be a good place to start. 



First S (2) had to slip on her shoes... very practical footwear indeed! 






Feeling better today :)

1 comment:

  1. I noticed a new fence around your garden - its looking flash now!

    ReplyDelete